General terms of sale
The total cost of the stay is to be paid at the time of booking. No processing costs will be applied. Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a booking confirmation by mail within a few days containing practical information relating to your stay which is to be presented upon arrival. NB: your booking option may be cancelled in the event of an overdue payment; the option period is fixed at 10 days.
2. ACCEPTED MEANS OF PAYMENT
Bank or post office cheque made out to Château de la Folie, debit card (Mastercard and Visa) or bank transfer.
Our rooms can only accommodate a maximum of two adults. This limit must not be exceeded for health and safety and insurance reasons. Children may be accommodated on temporary beds with the agreement of the management and subject to an additional charge.
4. AMENDMENT OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR STAY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Any amendments requested in relation to dates or duration must be validated by the customer manager within a minimum of 10 days prior to your arrival date. An additional charge may be applied in certain cases.
- For stays which are cancelled more than 7 days prior to the arrival date, we will charge not charge anything
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to the stay, 50% of the cost will be charged.
- For all stays which are cancelled within 4 days prior to the arrival date, interrupted or not availed of for any reason whatsoever, the total cost of the stay will be payable or will be retained by Château de la Folie.
You must notify Château de la Folie on 06 95 75 25 09 if you have to cancel at the last minute.
5. CANCELLATION OF YOUR STAY BY CHATEAU DE LA FOLIE
The management reserves the right to cancel your stay for safety reasons. In this case, we will offer you a later stay within the next 12 months. If it is not possible to postpone your stay, we will reimburse the total amount paid; no additional compensation may be claimed.
The prices quoted on our Website and in our brochures may be subject to change depending on the economic conditions or statutory provisions. All prices are inclusive of tax. Only the price quoted on your voucher or other confirmation letter will be considered to be definitive.
7. TERMS OF SALE FOR GIFT VOUCHERS
Château de la Folie issues and sells gift vouchers which can be used by the beneficiary for services proposed by the company. – This voucher is valid for use within 12 months of the purchase date. (Example: for a gift voucher purchased on 15 December of a given year, the date of the booked stay must fall between 15 December of the year of purchase of the gift voucher and the end of December of the following year).
- The gift voucher is only valid for the period indicated.
- We issue gift vouchers which are valid for stays of one or more nights without specifying the day of the week concerned.
- The beneficiary may, if required by paying an additional amount, book an extra night, book for additional guests or choose a more comprehensive package.
- The beneficiary is invited to make his booking as soon as possible in order to take advantage of the widest range of options available.
8. GIFT VOUCHERS (ISSUED BY CHATEAU DE LA FOLIE)
We recommend that you book your vouchers as soon as possible in order to benefit from the widest range of dates available clearly stating the gift voucher package and services included: booking may be made on any day of the week including weekends, subject to availability.
The gift voucher is valid exclusively for Château de la Folie. The voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
If the gift voucher is not used before its expiry date or if it is lost or destroyed, neither the purchaser nor the beneficiary may claim a replacement or reimbursement.
The price is payable upon placing the order.
Animals are strictly prohibited at Château de la Folie and will not be tolerated under any circumstances on account of the owners’ animals.
10. VALUABLE ITEMS
We recommend that you do not leave valuable items in your room. A safe if provided, however, so that you can keep your precious belongings safe. The management will not be held responsible for valuable items which are lost or stolen.
All complaints relating to a stay must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 15 days of the stay to the following address: ?Château de la Folie - Route de la Folie - 60590 TRIE-CHATEAU
12. DISPUTES: in the event of a dispute, the court of Beauvais will be granted exclusive competence.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR STAY
- We would ask that you indicate an arrival time between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. 48h before your arrival (by email or telephone).
- You must notify Château de la Folie if you will be arriving later or have to cancel at the last minute.?- You must vacate your room before 12 noon on the day of your departure.
- The minibar sheet must be completed listing all products which have been consumed from the minibar. All non-declared items will be charged for when the room is checked.
- At the end of your stay we would ask that you check your room to ensure that you have not left any personal belongings. All personal items, excluding perishable foodstuffs, may be claimed within a month following your departure.
- Lost property will be returned upon receipt of the associated postage costs.